The objectives of higher education as outlined in article 5 of Law No. 12 of 2012 are as follows:
1) Developing the potential of students to become human beings who believe and fear God Almighty and have noble, healthy, knowledgeable, capable, creative, independent, skilled, competent, and cultured for the benefit of the nation.
2) Produce graduates who master the branches of science and / or technology to meet national interests and increase national competitiveness.
3) Producing science and technology through research that pays attention to and applies the value of the humanities to benefit the progress of the nation, as well as the progress of civilization and the welfare of humanity.
4) Realizing community service based on reasoning and research work that is useful in advancing public welfare and intellectual life of the nation.
Education Program FEB Unud aims to produce graduates of S1 Management who have the following qualifications:
1) Having faith and devotion to God Almighty, having the insight of Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution, having high morals and integrity, and having a great sense of responsibility towards the future of the nation and state.
2) Be open and responsive to changes in science and technology and the problems faced by the community, especially those involving the economic field.
3) Desiring and capable of applying economic knowledge and skills in the field of expertise for productive activities and services to the community as a realization of the Higher Education Tri Dharma.
4) Mastering the basic knowledge and knowledge as well as economic analysis tools, so that they are able to find, explain and formulate ways to solve economic problems.
5) Desiring and able to create and implement programs in order to follow the development of economics and skills in their fields of expertise.
Specifically, the educational objectives of each Study Program for undergraduate level are as follows: "The Management Study Program aims to produce an economics degree specializing in the analysis of company management and functional application in the fields of marketing, financial, human resource management, and company operations and able to occupy positions that are responsible in society ".